Business owners need specialized commercial insurance coverage to keep things running after a loss and sound advice to keep insurance costs in check. We offer all the necessary coverages and then some and will tailor a package specifically for your company’s needs, including:
- Business Property — to protect your business’s physical assets. Including, but not limited to your building, outdoor sign, furniture, equipment, inventory, fence, landscaping, and others property.
- General Liability – protects against liability imposed upon your business because of the negligence of the business or its employees.
- Employment Practices Liability – to cover claims for harassment, discrimination, or wrongful termination.
- Professional Liability – to protect your business against malpractice, errors, negligence, and omissions. Depending on your profession, it may be a legal requirement to carry such a policy.
- Business Auto – covers a wide variety of vehicles used for your business. Vehicles used for business are NOT covered under your personal auto insurance policy.
- Trucking – for protection similar to business auto coverage, the difference being the option to obtain additional coverages for cargo and trailers on fleets and long haul trucking.
- Bond – including surety bonds, license & permit bonds, payment bonds, janitorial bonds, and performance bonds.
- Workers Compensation – covers your employees to protect against on the job injuries.
- Crime – protection for the assets of a business in the event of robbery, burglary, larceny, forgery, and embezzlement.
- Excess Liability – Picks up where your business auto liability, general liability, or other liability coverage stops. Excess liability insurance is an inexpensive way to provide extra coverage against bodily injury and/or property damage.
- Inland Marine – Coverage of properties exposed to the transportation peril and those subject to being used or kept at a location other than the insured’s customary premises.
- Directors & Officers – protects your executives and your company’s key assets against the risk of litigation.
- Errors & Omissions – protects companies and individuals against claims made by clients for inadequate work or negligent actions. Errors and omissions insurance often covers both court costs and any settlements up to the amount specified on the insurance contract.
“Obviously risk management is big concern in our business and Doug and his staff have always been proactive in helping our firm control our exposure to those risks…..It is the attention to the details of our business that set Johnson Group apart. They are an integral part of our team.”
Ivan A. Oelrich President
OELRICH CONSTRUCTION INC.