Most households today require more than an off-the shelf, one-size fits all policy for their home, autos, and personal possessions. We offer a full range of options and the information and guidance you need to make the smartest insurance coverage choices for your specific needs.

  • Homeowners – A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it. Homeowners insurance is a package policy, meaning that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. Other types of homeowners insurance you may purchase are rental dwelling, vacation home, condo, and farm coverages.
  • Auto – protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. We have many options and discounts from the companies we represent.
  • Renters – You don’t own a home yet, but between the furniture, art, clothing and electronics, you own more than you think. What would happen if you lost it all in a fire?   What if you’re held responsible for injuries sustained by visitors in your home as a result of negligence?  Renters insurance covers your personal property and liability claims while you’re renting and when you travel.
  • Flood – Protects you against damage to your property caused by flooding. Your property policy does not cover damage from flood loss to any property resulting directly or indirectly from water or damage caused by water-borne material. This coverage is provided through the federal government.
  • Boatowners – You own a boat or you’re thinking of buying a boat? Before you head out to the water, be sure you have right insurance coverage.  Consider these facts: there is only limited coverage for damage to a boat on your homeowner’s policy. And, generally, the loss must occur at your home.  Your homeowners policy usually does not cover damage while you’re launching the boat or when it’s out on the water.  In most cases, it also does not cover liability protection in the event someone is hurt or some property is damaged by the negligent operation of your boat.
  • Recreational Vehicles – designed for motorcycles, mopeds, ATVs, golf carts and other outdoor sports vehicles provides financial protections against a loss to your property. It also covers your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries or property damage you cause to other people.
  • Personal Liability Umbrella – This policy isn’t for a rainstorm – it is a low-cost insurance policy that provides excess liability coverage above and beyond the limits of the liability coverage on your personal auto, homeowners, boatowners, and recreational vehicle policies. This additional coverage pays after you have exhausted your primary coverage if you are sued for damages suffered by someone as a result of an accident, especially an unexpected catastrophic accident, involving your car, property, or recreational activities.