If you hear the call of the open road (count us in, too) you may already own, or have decided to purchase, an RV or moped.  If so, don’t rely on your homeowners policy to cover it adequately. Recreational vehicles and other higher-priced outdoor sports vehicles such as motorcycles, mopeds, ATVs, and golf carts usually need their own recreational vehicle insurance policy.  Such a policy provides financial protections against a loss to your property. It also covers your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries or property damage you cause to other people.

Give us a call, use our email form or send us a text to schedule an appointment in the office or over the phone.